The Battle of Waterloo Chess Pieces - SAC Hand Painted
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
Select An Optional Board
Click each image to enlarge
About The Battle of Waterloo Chess Pieces - SAC Hand Painted.
Waterloo 1815. This magnificent set represents the combatants at the famous battle of Waterloo. The French army led by Napoleon Bonaparte fights the Duke of Wellington. All the pieces in the set are hand made from old English soldier metal castings, hand finished and hand decorated with suitable rich colour by artisans that are renowned for attention to detail.
- King size: 4.33"