The New Sicilian Dragon - Williams
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,669 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About The New Sicilian Dragon - Williams.
Grandmaster and well-known Sicilian Dragon expert Simon Williams takes a totally fresh look at this famous opening. Concentrating on his favorite Dragadorf Variation, Williams constructs a cutting-edge repertoire for Black, one which is perfect for the modern Dragon player who wishes to cause his opponents maximum problems in the opening. The Sicilian Dragon is a highly popular opening, ideal for players of all levels. It enjoys such a great appeal because it leads to fascinating and fun-to-play positions in which both players regularly attack each others kings with total inhibition.
Author Simon Williams is a Grandmaster who is acclaimed for his dynamic and spontaneous attacking style. He is also an experienced author, whose previous books have received great praise.
- A repertoire for Black in the Sicilian Dragon
- Provides answers to all of Whites options
- Packed with exciting games, and original ideas and analysis
- 224 Pages
- Publisher: Everyman
- Published: July, 2009