The Rules of Winning Chess - Davies
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About The Rules of Winning Chess - Davies.
Some players seem to be naturally gifted at chess. Almost effortlessly they seem to know what to do in every position. They recognize the best squares for their pieces; they know whether to seize the initiative with a bold attack or play quietly; whether to trade pieces or avoid exchanges; how to exploit opponents' weaknesses while minimizing the effect of their own - they make it look all too easy! Why is this? Do they know something the rest of us don't? The answer is they do - they know the Rules of Winning Chess. These are the key fundamentals of the game, principles that you can easily learn and remember, and that will help you to achieve both greater understanding and enjoyment of chess. Do you want to approach every game with the confidence you can deal with any situation put in front of you? The Rules of Winning Chess will show you the way.
- Covers opening, middlegame and endgame play
- Written by a renowned coaching guru
- Ideal for improving players
- 192 Pages
- Publisher: Everyman
- Published: December, 2009
- 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.6 inches