The Sicilian Sozin - Golubev
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About The Sicilian Sozin - Golubev.
The Sozin Attack is White's most overtly aggressive counter to the Sicilian. White puts his bishop on c4, and often follows up with direct play against the black king. Unless Black defends with the utmost precision, the bishops' influence often fuels a deadly attack leading to a cascade of sacrifices and a brutal king hunt. This book presents in detail the theory of the Sozin in all its forms, including the razor-sharp Velimirovic Attack.
- 272 Pages
- Publisher: Gambit
- Published: 2001
- 180 B&W Illustrations
- Notation: Figurine Notation