The Sveshnikov Sicilian - Rogozenko
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About The Sveshnikov Sicilian - Rogozenko.
It´s not difficult to indulge in superlatives on the Sveshnikov System of the Sicilian Defense, which arises after the moves 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.d4 cxd4 4.Nxd4 Nf6 5.Nc3 e5. The very names of the top players of our time who have taken up this line in their repertoire is quite impressive. Kasparov, Kramnik, Shirov, Leko, Khalifman...
This is one feature Rogozenko points at in his introduction, the other is that more than half of the games were played within the last six years - up to date at its best. On the other hand the author thinks the opening is easy to learn once you have understood the basic principles and plans.
About the Author: Grandmaster Dorian Rogozenko is one of the greatest experts of the Sveshnikov, and his thorough investigation of the system in 27 chapters is a treat for every ChessBase user. The database contains more than 12.000 games, many of them annotated by the author himself. Plus training database and a big tree.
- Pentium-Processor at 300 Mhz or higher, 64 MB RAM, Windows 95, 98, Windows 2000, Me, Windows XP, Windows Media Player 9.0, DVD drive.