Tips for Young Players - Sadler
- ... Read More
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 8946 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Tips for Young Players - Sadler.
Aimed at young players looking to improve their play and practical results, this book is packed with advice on every area of the game. Grandmaster Matthew Sadler, answers key questions such as:
- Which openings should I play?
- How do I learn to spot tactics?
- What do I need to know about the endgame?
- 160 Pages
- Publisher: Everyman
- Published: November, 1999
- A clean breath of fresh air in the world of self-improvement books - Chesscafe.com
- Although I've never written a book aimed at this market, I've browsed through a fair few in my time and rate this one very highly - Jon Speelman: The Independent
- This is a highly recommended, first rate how to book that chess beginners will appreciate. - Midwest Book Review
- Taken from real games, they range from straightforward 'clean kills' to intricate tactical sequences. Full solutions are included, as well as a self-rating system for readers.