Total Chess Training III (for download)
- Advanced Chess School - Advanced Chess School is an interactive tutorial for... Read More
About the Total Chess Training III (for download)
This is the third compilation of popular training programs that covers some aspects of chess: Tactics, Combinations, Strategy and Middlegame.
- Advanced Chess School - Advanced Chess School is an interactive tutorial for those inexperienced players, both children and adults, who have already learnt the rules of chess and now wish to become players of intermediate strength.
- Chess Tactics for Beginners - Chess Tactics for Beginners is based on a bestseller by the experienced coach Sergey Ivashchenko. This program includes positions from practical games, endgame studies as well as training examples. More than 1,300 tactical problems.
- Chess Combinations Encyclopedia - A fundamental chess tactics program including more than 4000 training examples and exercises on more than 100 tactical methods and motives. The exercise complexity increases from beginner to advanced player level inside each theme.
- Encyclopedia of Middlegame III - Theoretical section includes more than 560 games/lectures illustrating typical plans and methods in the following openings: Two Knights' defense, Sicilian defense (Richter attack), French defense, Caro-Kann defense, etc.
- Encyclopedia of Middlegame IV - Theoretical section includes more than 520 games/lectures illustrating typical plans and methods in the following openings: Sicilian defense, Scandinavian defense, Gruenfeld defense, Queen's Gambit Accepted, etc.
- IBM-compatible PC, 32 Mb RAM, hard disk 100Mb, Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP.
- No additional software required.