World Chess Championship Matches, Vol 1 - Berdichevsky
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About World Chess Championship Matches, Vol 1 - Berdichevsky.
Edited by Igor Berdichevsky, this book contains 331 games with comments. This volume of the anthology contains a number of collected and annotated games taken out of all the matches for the world chess championship between 1886 and 1937. The book covers the period of Steinitz, Lasker, Capablanca, Alekhine and Euwe as the world title holders. All games are commented in informator style. Each match is present by short introduction on the four languages - English, German, Russian, Spanish.
- 312 Pages
- Publisher: Russian Chess House
- Published: 2002
- Notation: Figurine Notation