This special scholastic player's scorebook is a great way to compile your library of games in a nice, organized way. The scholastic scorebook allows more room per line (for those that need to write larger). Instead of loose sheets, you can now use a score book to track 50 games, each consisting of 60 moves. Included inside the cover is a special index to track game results at a glance: Player Color/Name/Result. Each scoresheet also includes a diagram which can be used for game adjournments.
- Book size: 8" x 5" x 3/16"
Used extensively for club and tournament play.
- Larger squares to write in, great for older eyes!
- Includes table of contents, space for page numbers, diagram and all of the info you'd want to record
- covers are flimsy, just paper instead of cardboard
- spiral binding is too small in diameter, and makes it hard to fold over when you need to flip to the reverse of the page. This is the biggest down-check, and why I docked it stars.