Elliott's Chess School #2 KNIGHT Level (on DVD)
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 8946 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Elliott's Chess School #2 KNIGHT Level (on DVD).
Ideal for both kids and adults, the second (Knight) level chess learning DVD builds on the fundamentals with important followup concepts in a clear, accurate, and enjoyable way. The material is efficiently presented and packed with tips and valuable concepts, so most viewers watch each DVD at least several times. Elliott is easy to understand and experienced.
A chess player needs a solid foundation in order to quickly advance through the ranks of chess playing. This video series is designed to lay this solid foundation, building the basics of playing a great chess. The material taught in this series has been developed and taught by National Master Elliott Neff for over 17 years, producing multiple state and national individual and team chess champions.
A Knight Level Workbook is available separately to compliment the lessons learned on this DVD.
- Master the Magic Square strategy for checkmating your opponents every time!
- Discover the 'secret' of the 4-move 'Scholar's Mate' checkmate and learn how to turn the tables on your opponent every time they try it!
- Opening order
- Pigs on the 7th! (using rooks)
- Discovered Checks and Attacks
- Opening Order (best opening strategy)
- 'En Passant' (the special pawn move that will amaze your opponents
- And many more!
- The Magic Square
- The Center
- Active Moves I
- Opening order
- Scholar's Mate
- Major Mates
- Tactics Intro - when to trade and capture
- Discovered Checks/Attacks
- Forks/Double Attacks
- Remove the Defender
- Back-Rank Mate
- X-Ray defence/attack
- Checkmate Patterns - 1 move
- Finding the BEST moves
- King and Queen Mate
- King and Pawn endgames I
- Algebraic Notation I
- en passant rules
- Using Rooks
- Convert the Advantage I
- Win a Game!
- Contains 2 DVDs
- 1st DVD: 80 minutes, 29 seconds