Elliott's Chess School Pawn Level with 4 Workbooks
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 8946 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Elliott's Chess School Pawn Level with 4 Workbooks.
A chess player needs a solid foundation in order to quickly advance through the ranks of chess playing. This video series is designed to lay this solid foundation, building the basics of playing a great chess. The material taught in this series has been developed and taught by National Master Elliott Neff for over 17 years, producing multiple state and national individual and team chess champions.
This kit includes 1 DVD and the 4 workbooks.
Ideal for both kids and adults, you will enjoy the clear, accurate, presentation. Most viewers watch each DVD at least several times. Elliott is easy to understand and experienced, and the material is efficiently presented and packed with tips and valuable concepts.
DVD 1 (PAWN) Topics
- Intro to Chess (board, names of pieces, values)
- The Queen
- The King
- Pawn shields and when to break it
- Bonus booklet with practice positions for every topic helps the learner practice and master the material presented.
- Introduction of each piece
- Understanding of the values of each pieces
- Best strategy for each piece
- "Pawn Shield" strategy (how to BLOCK your opponent's army)
- Learning about the most important squares to control
- How to start a chess game with the BEST strategy