Ideal for both kids and adults, Elliott introduces the essential fundamentals in a clear, accurate, and easy-to-listen way. The material is efficiently presented and packed with tips and valuable concepts. Elliott is easy to understand and very experienced.
You'll receive an email with your PDF course outline and guide. The link to the video portal and password access is included. You'll be able to save this email and document and re-watch it any time or share with anyone in your household.
Here's some of what you'll learn!
- Introduction of each piece
- Understanding of the values of each pieces
- Best strategy for each piece
- "Pawn Shield" strategy (how to BLOCK your opponent's army)
- Learning about the most important squares to control
- How to start a chess game with the BEST strategy
- 49 minutes
- Intro to Chess (board, names of pieces, values)
- The Queen
- The King
- Pawn shields and when to break it
Chess4Life LLC was founded by National Master Elliott Neff. Through his 18 years of coaching chess, Elliott recognized the great lessons for life that the study of chess provides - lessons that must be learned if one is to become successful in life, such as the value of perseverance through adversity and the priceless experience of achievement after putting in consistent effort.
Today, even while developing national championship individual students and teams, his goal is to develop the many skills that chess provides in each of the students that attend Chess4Life programs, whether or not the student moves on to championship level. These children develop into confident, persistent achievers. Chess4Life focuses on positively encouraging students at all levels, developing sportsmanship and ''team play''.