Onyx chess sets are naturally beautiful, each one exhibiting its own character in the interesting and varied patterns forever part of the hand hewn stone work. Polished for play, and yet raw and natural to the touch, these chessmen are authentic from Mexico made by craftsmen with decades of experience. Hand carved onyx is not made in a mold. Rather you can see the non-precision uniqueness of each set and nearly hear the stone formed into the game upon which memories will be made.
- Board dimensions: 13 1/4 x 13 1/4 x 5/8" thick with 1 1/2" squares (33.5 x 33.5 cm, 38 mm)
- King: 2 7/8" (73 mm), 1.6 oz, 1" base
- Piece set weight: 35.4 oz
- No Felt bases on board or pieces
- 32 Chessmen -- No extra queen
- Entire set weight 12.5 lbs
- Made in Mexico