If you are a beginner, you cant afford to miss mate in one if you want to improve. This course addresses that problem. This huge number of exercises also makes it an excellent tool for speed training, even for stronger players. This program includes 40,000 exercises taken from practical games with few pieces left on the board. It is intended for players with USCF rating of 300 or higher. Even if you only study and solve 10% of the exercises, you will learn a huge number of mating patterns and probably never miss a mate in one again!
- Study the training material and test your knowledge
- Review your rating history
- Keep track of the progress of multiple users
- Compete against your friends and family members
- Practice by playing against a chess program