Mega Database 2023
- with over 9.75 million games
- more than 110,000 annotated games
The ChessBase Mega Database 2023 is the premiere chess database with over 9.75 million games from 1475 to 2022 in high quality. Packing more than 110,000 annotated games, Mega 2023 contains the world‘s largest collection of high-class analyzed games. Train like a pro! Prepare for your opponents with ChessBase and the Mega Database 2023. Let grandmasters explain how to best handle your favorite variations, improve your repertoire and much more.
- 9.75 million games contains the Mega Database 2023
- Includes Mega Update Service 2023: update your Mega with your ChessBase 17/16 program every week with over 5,000 new games. That’s about 250,000 new games by the end of 2023!
- Enlarged Tournament menu!
- Comfortable menu and more top-level tournaments than ever before!
- More than 110,000 annotated games
- Direct access to the games of all the World Championships, among the over 450 years of chess knowledge. • Direct access to Top Tournaments, Games, CrossTable and more • Player lexicon for download with over 600,000 player names and more than 40,000 player photos (only with ChessBase 17 or 16)
More than 550,000 new games
Hundreds of thousands of new games played in 2022 were added to the new Mega Database 2023. A lot of these games were played by renowned grandmasters and are annotated by well-known ChessBase authors.
The Mega Database menu makes it easy to prepare for your games, to search for tournaments, to find annotated games or to access all the games from particular players.
Here’s a short tutorial how to update the database and download new games database. One improvement: all World Championship matches, Women’s, Juniors and Senior’s World Championships tournaments were added and a lot of top tournaments can be directly accessed via the menu with tables, all games, and texts about the tournaments which give you additional information and insights.
Tournament information, e.g. Tournament text to the World Chess Championship Match Carlsen vs. Nepomniachtchi 2021.
All the games and tournament tables of the recent top tournaments as Wijk aan Zee 2022, Biel Masters 2022 or Norway Chess 2022 or online rapid tournaments of the world Elite players like the Grand Chess Tour or the online Meltwater Champions Chess Tour (Magnus Carlsen Tour). You can find all games from the World Champion matches from epic matches from Classical to shorter time controls, matches alike of tournaments. A lot of them with annotations and analysis by top grandmasters offer insights to the games.
The ChessBase Mega Database 2023 is the premiere chess database with over 9.75 million games from 1560 to 2022 in high quality. Packing more than 110,000 annotated games, Mega 2023 contains the world‘s largest collection of high-class analyzed games. Train like a pro! Prepare for your opponents with ChessBase and the Mega Database. Let grandmasters explain how to best handle your favorite variations, improve your repertoire and much more.
Preparing for your next opponent is easy: with the Mega Database it just takes seconds to find the games of your next opponent! The repertoire overview shows you which lines your opponent likes to play and statistics reveal weaknesses in his repertoire. The reference search allows you to find critical opening positions easily: put the position on the board and click the reference-button. You can filter games e.g. according to date or start your research to look for annotated games to deepen your understanding of particular opening positions.
Prepare for your next opponent or find your own games, just enter his name to get to the games or enter the name of your favorite Chess legend, e.g. Magnus Carlsen to get to all his games:
Search the database for a specific player: Just type in the Player’s name.
Find all the games in seconds. Tournament Tables to all Top-Tournaments, e.g. Tata Steel in Wijk aan Zee 2022:
The Mega Database 2023 at a glance
- Enlarged Tournament menu! Direct access to all World Championship matches and top tournaments
- More than 9.75 million games
- More than 110,000 annotated games — the world’s largest collection of games with top-class annotations
Update service in combination with a ChessBase full version with about 250,000 new games until the end of 2023 (weekly updates with about 5,000 new games, every week)
System Requirements: Windows 10 or higher