Roman's Lab #36: The Art Of Defense & G.M. Video Magazine #10Product Code: V667
About Roman's Lab #36: The Art Of Defense & G.M. Video Magazine #10.
On this dvd Roman will teach you the Art Of Defense using 4 highly instructional games Roman will demonstrate the important of knowing how to defend. in order to anticipate your opponents counter chances.
- Game 1: Averbakh vs. Spassky is one of the most amazing defensive games ever played Spassky gives up a knight for a pawn to create long term defensive counterplay.
- Game 2: Vaganian vs. Gulko Excellent example of passive defense followed by active counterplay and great defending. Petrosian vs. Spassky
- Game 3: Is 1 of the most highly instructional games of active defense ever played Romans
- Game 4: which Roman won a brilliancy prize is a great game with lots of tactics and missed defensive opportunities
- A series of dramatic time trouble escapades
- Amazing sacrifices from Shirov and Vyzhmanavin
- Lightning play by Indian speed star Vishy Anand
- Kramnik's brilliant with World Champion Kasparov
- Fascinating and instructive games from every round