Test Your Chess IQ: First Challenge - Livshitz
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Test Your Chess IQ: First Challenge - Livshitz.
Is the ability to make combinations something you are born with or can it be acquired by practice? Russian chess trainer Livshitz, who has had extensive experience teaching a wide range of players from novices to masters, presents here a course for developing your combinational skill, based on the recognition of tactical motifs. As you work your way through this carefully graded series of tests, themes such as 'diversion,' 'interference,' 'X-Ray' and many more will become an integral part of your chess armory, to be employed in your own games.
Solving these positions will not only provide many hours of pleasure but will also enable you to test--and improve!--your chess IQ.
This is book one in a three volume series, carefully graduated in order of difficulty. Move on to: Test Your Chess IQ: Master Challenge and Test Your Chess IQ: Grandmaster Challenge.
- 123 Pages
- Publisher: Everyman
- Published: 1997
- Notation: Figurine Notation