Attacking Chess Vol 2 - Aagaard
About the Attacking Chess Vol 2 - Aagaard
Attacking chess not only an important subject, but also a very important one. Jacob Aagaard has chosen a very beautiful example for his introduction, which illustrates important factors required for a successful game. This is followed on this CD by 10 more files in Chess Media Format; these constitute an entertaining and instructive introduction to the art of conducting an attack. In total there are more than three hours of top class video training on the CD. The Danish International Master Jacob Aagaard, 30, has already published a whole array of chess books, including the prize-winning "Excelling at chess."
The subjects of the lectures are as follows:
- Introduction 22:23
- Include all pieces in the attack 1a 15:35
- Include all pieces in the attack 1b 13:41
- Include all pieces in the attack 2a 22:23
- Include all pieces in the attack 2b 13:55
- Development and pace in the attack 1a 15:51
- Development and pace in the attack 1b 13:04
- Development and pace in the attack 2a 13:30
- Development and pace in the attack 2b 29:19
- Colour Schemes 1 16 :57
- Colour Schemes 2 17:50
Video running time:3h 13min
System requirements: Pentium-Processor at 300 Mhz or higher, 64 MB RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista, DVD drive, mouse, soundcard.
ATTENTION: this course is a supplementary program for Fritz 8 and can only be run if the chess program Fritz 8 is installed on your PC. Fritz 8 is not supplied with this training course.