Chess: 5334 Problems, Combinations & Games - Polgar, L.
About the Chess: 5334 Problems, Combinations & Games - Polgar, L.
This impressive chess book organizes 5,334 unique instructional positions - many taken from real matches - including 306 problems for checkmate in one move, 3,412 mates in two moves, 744 mates in three moves, 600 miniature games, 144 simple endgames, and 128 tournament game combinations, plus solutions, the basic rules of the game and an international bibliography. Become a tactical menace using This is the ultimate book on winning the game of chess
- Learn countless interesting tactical combinations
- Spot these combinations easier when they happen in your own games!
- Solve 20 puzzles per day to steadily improve your game!
- Use this resource for teaching kids and providing problems to solve!
- The largest collection of chess moves ever assembled into one volume
- 1104 Pages
- Publisher: Black Dog & Leventhal
- Published: 2013
- Notation: Figurine Notation