Chess Praxis (New Translation) - Nimzowitsch
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Chess Praxis (New Translation) - Nimzowitsch.
Chess Praxis is a superb collection of Aron Nimzowitsch's best games annotated by the great man himself, but it is even more than that. Nimzowitsch and his hyper-modern ideas had a huge influence on modern chess thinking. Nimzowitsch first expounded his views in My System. In his follow-up Chess Praxis he demonstrated and explained how his concepts worked in his own games. This is a completely new translation of Nimzowitsch's classic work, which will allow the reader to appreciate influential ideas explained in modern language. Aron Nimzowitsch was one of the greatest chess players of the 1920s and 1930s, ranked just behind the famous World Champions Alekhine and Capablanca. His reputation as an author is higher still.
- 224 Pages
- Publisher: Quality
- Published: July, 2007
- A new translation of Die Praxis Meines System is to be welcomed... A postscript by Jacob Aagaard and John Shaw enhances this definitive version. Bernard Cafferty - British Chess Magazine