Easily access all the settings chess players like on one large display. For example, simple blitz timing, action chess, or tournament modes along with all popular delay types (Fischer, Bronstein, and US Delay).
The DGT 3000, released October 2014, is successor to the DGT XL and offers the following advantages:
- Extra info in a larger display
- Connects to all DGT electronic chess boards
- Seconds are shown from the start
- Larger display with more information
- 25 pre-set timing systems
- 5 slots for customized settings
- 5 year warranty!
The DGT3000 is DGTs most advanced game timer yet. Batteries are included. Manual is included in 6 languages: English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German and Russian. In addition a nice leaflet is in the box depicting the time-line development of chess clocks and showing all 16 chess world champions.
Very happy with the quality and functions of this clock. I anticipate it to last years and years with care. Super fast shipping!
You can't go wrong with this clock,reliable,well made and versatile,simply the best.
Excellent product, no problem with it so far.
When I first received this clock, I used it that evening for a G/90, d/5 USCF rated Chess game.
The next morning while going to work I thought about what it is we want in a Chess Clock:
1. Easy to see and read display showing all the time left, including seconds. This clock has it.
2. The numbers showing the time should be large enough to easily see the time they show. This clock has it.
3. Various timing options including increment and delay modes that are easy to set. This clock has it.
4. Buttons that are easy to press and shows who is to move visibly. This clock has it.
5. Durable enough to take the occasional hard hit on the button in a time scramble. This clock has it.
We want a Chess Clock to work well and out of our attention during a game, except to show the times and who is to move.
This clock does it all and does it all very nicely. If you were to only own one clock, this is the perfect one to own.