Elliott's Chess School Knight Level with 4 Workbooks
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Elliott's Chess School Knight Level with 4 Workbooks.
A chess player needs a solid foundation in order to quickly advance through the ranks of chess playing. This video series is designed to lay this solid foundation, building the basics of playing a great chess. The material taught in this series has been developed and taught by National Master Elliott Neff for over 17 years, producing multiple state and national individual and team chess champions.
This kit includes 1 DVD and 4 workbooks.
Ideal for both kids and adults, you will enjoy the clear, accurate, presentation. Most viewers watch each DVD at least several times. Elliott is easy to understand and experienced, and the material is efficiently presented and packed with tips and valuable concepts.
DVD 2 (KNIGHT) Topics
- The Magic Square
- The Center
- Active Moves I
- Opening order
- Scholar's Mate
- Major Mates
- Tactics Intro - when to trade and capture
- Discovered Checks/Attacks
- Forks/Double Attacks
- Remove the Defender
- Back-Rank Mate
- X-Ray defence/attack
- Checkmate Patterns - 1 move
- Finding the BEST moves
- King and Queen Mate
- King and Pawn endgames I
- Algebraic Notation I
- en passant rules
- Using Rooks
- Convert the Advantage I
- Win a Game!
- Master the Magic Square strategy for checkmating your opponents every time!
- Discoverthe 'secret' of the 4-move 'Scholar's Mate' checkmate and learn how toturn the tables on your opponent every time they try it!
- Opening order
- Pigs on the 7th! (using rooks)
- Discovered Checks and Attacks
- Opening Order (best opening strategy)
- 'En Passant' (the special pawn move that will amaze your opponents
- And many more!