Fritz & Chesster is great for kids ages 5 and up. It will engage youngsters and teach chess in a fun and exciting way! Keep the attention of kids with an effective chess learning program that other parents and chess teachers actually recommend. If you want to stay away from rote learning and reading you need this program! It's actually fun for kids while helping them learn chess.
Jump into chess action, move by move, to rescue Chesster from deep within King Black's castle. Join Fritz and Bianca in a thrilling chess adventure as they enter the rooms of the castle, where each challenge will help you sharpen your skills and prepare for the ultimate showdown.
- Why is the price higher than Amazon's price? It is a different product. This is the full version distributed by ChessBase, the leader in chess software development. The lower priced version is a somewhat more limited release.
- Can I use them separately or should I buy both Part 1 and 2? They are designed to work independently, yet Part 2 is the sequel and follows in both chess instruction steps and the storyline. You can buy just Part 2 if you already know the basic chess moves and rules.
- Part two of the famous chess game Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- Powered by Fritz, the world's leading chess software
- Learn about tactics and strategy, the opening and endgame
- Developed together with experienced children's chess coaches
- System Requirements: Pentium II 233, 32 MB RAM, CD-ROM drive, Windows 98/ME/XP/VISTA