Knight level chess learning is second in the series and builds on the fundamentals with key tactical concepts in a clear, accurate, and enjoyable way. It is presented well and packed with tips and valuable concepts. Elliott is easy to understand and experienced.
You'll receive an email with your PDF course outline and guide. The link to the video portal and password access is included. You'll be able to save this email and document and re-watch it any time or share with anyone in your household.
A chess player needs a solid foundation in order to quickly advance through the ranks of chess playing. This video series is designed to lay this solid foundation, building the basics of playing a great chess. The material taught in this series has been developed and taught by National Master Elliott Neff for over 17 years, producing multiple state and national individual and team chess champions.
Running time 2 hrs and 20 minutes in 26 topics
A Knight Level Workbook is available separately to compliment the lessons.
- Master the Magic Square strategy for checkmating your opponents every time!
- Discover the 'secret' of the 4-move 'Scholar's Mate' checkmate and learn how to turn the tables on your opponent every time they try it!
- Opening order
- Pigs on the 7th! (using rooks)
- Discovered Checks and Attacks
- Opening Order (best opening strategy)
- 'En Passant' (the special pawn move that will amaze your opponents
- And many more!
- The Magic Square
- The Center
- Active Moves I
- Opening order
- Scholar's Mate
- Major Mates
- Tactics Intro - when to trade and capture
- Discovered Checks/Attacks
- Forks/Double Attacks
- Remove the Defender
- Back-Rank Mate
- X-Ray defence/attack
- Checkmate Patterns - 1 move
- Finding the BEST moves
- King and Queen Mate
- King and Pawn endgames I
- Algebraic Notation I
- en passant rules
- Using Rooks
- Convert the Advantage I
- Win a Game!
Other Popular Categories You May Like
AllProductsOver25 AllProductsOver5 Best Chess Supplies for Education Books and Teaching Curriculum Chess4Life Curriculum Chess4Life DVDs Chess4Life Products New Products Newest Products Search All Products Starting Kids in Chess Top 10 - Chess for Beginners Top 5 - Chess for Intermediate Players