ABCs of Chess - Pandolfini
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About ABCs of Chess - Pandolfini.
All three groups will rejoice in the richness and clarity of the ABC's, while learning how they--or their students--can avoid stereotypical thinking, learn to appreciate both the applications and limitations of basic chess concepts, and turn their chess weaknesses into strengths in any given situation. Read The ABCs of Chess from start to finish to learn the basics. Or, if you are more experienced, turn to the section that will help you correct particular problems in your play, or to Pandolfini's exceptionally clear and thorough discussion of the endgame. If you are a chess instructor, you will appreciate the many teaching suggestions for students of all levels. With 64 commandments for better chess playing, over 200 diagrams, and the new standard algebraic notation, The ABC's of Chess is an essential volume for any home or school chess library.
- The Opening
- Position Play
- Minor Pieces
- The Queen
- The King
- Planning and Analysis
- A Concise Basic Course in the Closed Game.
- 200 Pages
- Publisher: Fireside
- Published: 1986
- Notation: Algebraic Notation