Chess Evolution 1 - Yusupov
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Chess Evolution 1 - Yusupov.
This award-winning instructional series is at the Fundamentals level, which shows players the basic ideas on the road to mastery, using carefully selected positions and advice, plus test puzzles. Artur Yusupov was ranked No. 3 in the world of chess from 1986 to 1992, just behind the legendary Karpov and Kasparov. He has won everything there is to win in chess except for the World Championship and is now a chess trainer. He has worked with players ranging from current World Champion Anand to local amateurs in Germany, where he resides. He has worked with players ranging from current World Champion Anand to local amateurs in Germany, where he resides.
- 264 Pages
- Publisher: Quality
- Published: September, 2011
- "The present work follows the model set by its predecessors dealing with a mixture of tactics, endgames, strategy, positional play, openings, how to calculate, etc. Each chapter concludes with a dozen exercises that offer the student the opportunity to test what they have learned. Detailed solutions and a scoring program are also offered." - IM John Donaldson