Chess Mazes 2 - Alberston
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Chess Mazes 2 - Alberston.
When the first volume of Chess Mazes was released, it was an immediate hit with both chess instructors and students. It was a completely new kind of chess puzzle to help develop your chessplaying visualization skills. In Chess Mazes 2, author Bruce Alberston has created another 216 fascinating chess mazes. This book is geared for intermediate and advanced beginners. Designed to keep pace with a students increasing development, the chapters appear in progressive order of difficulty, and form kind of a chess course in itself.
As German International Grandmaster Karsten Mller observed in his Introduction to the first volume, solving Chess Maze puzzles is excellent training to avoid one-move blunders!
Author American Master Bruce Alberston is one of the most popular chess writers in the world today. his books have been instructing and entertaining chessplayers worldwide for more than two decades. he lives with his wife in New York.
- 141 Pages
- Publisher: Russell Enterprises
- Published: September, 2008