Endgame Virtuoso Anatoly Karpov: The Exceptional Endgame Skills of the 12th World Champion - Karolyi
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Endgame Virtuoso Anatoly Karpov: The Exceptional Endgame Skills of the 12th World Champion - Karolyi.
With his fine endgame technique Anatoly Karpov managed to win positions which nearly everybody else assessed as a draw. This book takes, for the first time, a closer look at his endgame skills, which have always remained something of an enigma, explaining the finer points better than Karpov himself has ever cared to do. A highly instructive and entertaining book.
- 360 Pages
- Publisher: New In Chess
- Published: March, 2007
- "By far the best work on Karpov's chess to date." - ChessToday
- "A most enjoyable and instructive work, with an index of endgame themes which allows the student to concentrate on Karpov's abilities in specific types of endgame." - John Saunders in British Chess Magazine