Fritz & Chesster, Part 3 (CD)
This unforgettable chess adventure is designed to advance young chess player's skills, move by move. Discover mini-games, brain-twisters and more at every attraction. Pick up chess tips... Read More
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 8946 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Fritz & Chesster, Part 3 (CD).
Let's go to the Chess Fair!
This unforgettable chess adventure is designed to advance young chess player's skills, move by move. Discover mini-games, brain-twisters and more at every attraction. Pick up chess tips and skills as you ride in bumper cars and the Ferris wheel. Polish up your chess strategy and tactics, opening, middlegame and endgame and use what you've learned to win. You'll have lots of fun while you learn more about the serious business of playing -- and winning -- chess!
- Introducing the chess clock
- Thinking things through
- Opening scheme
- Tactics: diversion, interruption
- Removing the defender
- Recognizing mates
- Thpes of chess (blitz chess, capture chess)
- Endgame training
- Key squares
- and lots more!
- System Requirements:
- Multimedia PC
- Pentium II 233 processor
- 32 MB RAM (16 MB free memory)
- 16-bit soundblaster compatible sound card
- 16 x speed CD-ROM drive
- Graphics card: resolution 800 x 600 pixels (16-bit color)
- Windows ME/XP/VISTA