SCRATCH & DENT: The DGT Electronic Chessboard USB in Rosewood with Classic Pieces
Condition: Open Box
Garage Sale items: These are deals on imperfect or one-of-a-kind items that may be new, but not regular stock. Imperfect items have small scratches... Read More
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About SCRATCH & DENT: The DGT Electronic Chessboard USB in Rosewood with Classic Pieces.
Condition: Open Box
Garage Sale items: These are deals on imperfect or one-of-a-kind items that may be new, but not regular stock. Imperfect items have small scratches or dents that disqualified them as new during our quality control checks at the warehouse. Defects may at times be hardly noticeable and at other times quite obvious. Effort is made to portray products accurately.
Original Item Description:
USB connect this elegant rosewood electronic chessboard to a PC and relieve your eyes from the computer screen. Enjoy the delightful wood chess board while playing one of many compatible chess software programs on your PC.
This elegant chessboard is made in Holland and Spain, and brings advanced technology to your home to maximize your PC chess playing experience.
- The DGT Electronic Chessboard (Eboard) is an accurate and fast chess move input device for your computer.
- Broadcast chess games over the Internet.
- Ideal for tournament presentation.
- Let the computer analyze games while playing a human opponent.
- Automatically store games in the memory of the board while you play, and retrieve the games as PGN later
- Beautifully-inlaid wood board with official FIDE Tournament size squares (2.25 in x 2.25 in or 5.5 x 5.5 cm)
- Chessboard only .75 in or 1.8cm thick, the same as a normal chessboard
- Five different Staunton Wooden Chess Pieces available, each with a king height of 3.75 in or 95mm
- Elegant wood storage box holds pieces, cables, AC power adapter, and the DGT software CD-ROM
- Modern, reliable sensor technology recognizes each piece accurately and fast. Each piece is identified by color and type. This gives you extra reliability in fast blitz games and makes setting up chess positions easy.
- Internal memory (for 500 moves)
- Driver CD included
- Connect to a DGT clock (see accessories)
- Store board, pieces, clock and accessories, in a fitted DGT carrying case (see case accessory)
The DGT Electronic Board is supported by many programs, and new programs are added frequently. Popular programs include
- TOMA: DGT Projects' professional chess tournament broadcasting software. Great for live tournament broadcasting, but also for publishing existing games.
- World Chess Network: Play against internet opponents
- ChessBase products: ChessBase, Rybka, Fritz, Hiarcs, Nimzo, Junior, etc.
- Pocket Grandmaster 2.0: a fully featured and extremely strong award winning chess playing program for Pocket PCs running Pocket PC 2002+ or Windows CE 3.0+.
- Arena (All versions) A GUI to play with many chess engines like Craft, GNUChess, LambChop and many, many more
- Internet Chess Club: Play live online chess with BlitzIn
- US Chess Live: Use US Chess Live Windows Version 4.0 to play on the game site, using the DGT board
- Chess Assistant
- One Year Warranty
- USB wired communication (3.5 meter mini-USB cable included)
- 24 hours full play rechargeable Li-Ion battery, rechargeable over USB cable to PC or main adapter
- Three-color LED status indicator
- Increased scanning speed (6 scans/second)
- Firmware upgrade feature makes it easy to install future software enhancements and new functions.
- Board size: 21 1/4"
- Square size: 2 1/8"
- Board thickness: 3/4"
- Board weight: 133.3 oz