Chess Genius Exclusive is currently the most luxurious and affordable hands-on electronic board game - perfect for solo chess play. Made from real wood with automatic chess piece recognition.
- Concentrate purely on your game! Unique automatic chess piece recognition with lightning-fast RFID technology ensures a full natural playing experience.
- The chess computer always knows which pieces is where. If a piece falls over, the square flashes. Switching your view between display and board is no longer necessary.
- Playing strengths are nearly unlimited from beginner play to advanced tournament levels for skilled players. Exclusive is the ideal learning and training partner.
- Built in opening moves libraries help you learn and practice opening moves from popular to gambit or unusual variations.
- Modular design brings many years of pleasure playing chess. Connect add-ons like ChessLink to play against other players all over the world or against engines on mobile devices.
Exclusive is engineered in Germany following many years of careful listening and discussion with avid players and computer enthusiasts. These people helped architect the ultimate hands-on chess game for the home.
For example, it was found that the most comfortable size chessboard (smaller than tournament and larger than portable sizes) would measure just under 16" (40cm) square. And it would be beautiful. The handmade, elegant wooden sensor-board is exactly that - attractive to display.
During game play, the eye must be able to stay on the board and not depend on glancing to the side. For this reasons, 81 LEDs clearly illuminate moves as you play them and as the computer beckons you to respond with its move.
The ideal chess computer doesn't require you to press down on the squares. That's why built-in, fully-automatic piece detection is achieved with new rapid-sensing technology.
The computer unit is located in a separate cabinet with a generously sized display. It offers numerous display options similar to the earlier world-class computers from Mephisto, and of course chess timing during a match.
The cable connection between the clock and board makes it possible to exchange the hardware module and make future software updates via USB.
It's powered by an ARM Cortex M7 processor with 300 MHz and a significantly increased Flash and RAM-memory serves as motor for the hardware.
Estimated tournament strength of the ChessGenius Exclusive range between 2350 and 2400 ELO which even surpasses the performance level of the legendary Mephisto world champion computers.
Thanks to this a new era of development in Munich, Germany, the Exclusive is being enjoyed by chess computer enthusiasts all over the world.
Millennium's ChessLink, further expands this Exclusive with connectivity to online play and mobile devices.
- Board size approx: 15.75" x 15.75" x .78" (40 x 40 x 2 cm)
- Square Size: 1.625'' (4.13 cm)
- Hardware: ARM Cortex M7 / 300MHz / 2048 KB ROM / 384 KB RAM
- Handcrafted wooden board with automatic rapid piece detection sensors
- Display of chess moves: 81 single-field LED (each 4 per field)
- Display in LCD: separate chess clock-module with very large display (73 x 39 mm), adjustable back-lighting and flexible display options (Chess clock, multi-line Info- displays, entire chess field)
- Future expansion with software updates via USB-interface
- Hardware module can be replaced entirely
- Options for the USB interface: memorizing of parties, optional download of opening libraries, firmware- updates or engines
- Power supply and connection with adapters for international sockets
- Programmed by Richard Lang, based on popular world-champion programs
- Playing strength > 2300 ELO (tournament level)
- Various playing levels suitable for advanced players, very good club- and tournament players up to international tournament levels
- Levels - challenging; fun (computer blunders); easy (limit of the calculated positions); speed; tournament with or without Fischer-clock, etc
- CPU speed: 50-300 MHz adjustable
- Opening library range between Classic London Book (57,000 Positions) such as the new Master Book (>300,000 Positions) by M. Uniacke
- Menu: cursor-guided display with 5 lines, plus scrolling
- 7 languages (it can default to German on first play, so watch prompts carefully to choose desired language, especially if English)
- 2 player mode play and analyzing
- Chess trainer includes extensive warning and help functions.
Many extensive features
- Display of hint moves, position evaluation and main variant, permanent brain calculations, move number, depth of the calculation and the number of calculated shifts
- Various playing modes
- Position control with board display
- Analyzing mode with many options
- Auto- playing mode
- Alternative variation moves
- Settings for display contrast, reverse board, calculator speed, position of chess clock left or right, and more
Included in Box
- Wooden sensory chessboard
- Wooden chessmen
- Chess computer module
- Power supply with adapters EU/GB/US (240V / 110V)
- Connection cables
- Printed Manual. See also Manual Download (PDF)