Original and Aggressive: 1...b6 for Practical Players - Davies
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About Original and Aggressive: 1...b6 for Practical Players - Davies.
The Owens Defense, with 1...b6, is part of a nexus of systems that are both complex and little explored, offering practical players the opportunity to get out of the book early on and pose new and difficult problems. Transpositions into other openings and structures are common, making it an ideal weapon for playing to win as Black against booked up opposition. On this DVD, Nigel Davies shows how ...b6 lines can be used to enhance an existing French Defense repertoire (for example with 1.d4 e6 2.c4 b6!?) and provide answers to 1.Nf3 and 1.c4. He also shows how 1...b6 can be used as a defense against 1.e4, for players who want to play for a win and do not mind taking risks.
- Video running time: 4 hours 39 min
- With interactive training including video feedback
- Exclusive training database with 50 essential games
- Including ChessBase Reader
Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3), DirectX9 graphic card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9, ChessBase 12/Fritz 13 or included Reader and internet connection for program activation.
Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7 or Windows 8, DirectX10 graphic card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or better, 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVD-ROM drive and internet connection for program activation.