With the new control module Chess Classics Element made of elegant real wood you equip your MILLENNIUM sensor board with piece recognition with two legendary chess programs: The King by Johan de Koning and ChessGenius by Richard Lang.
Comfort and Experience
For the first time, both programs could be combined in one device, switching is easily done via the start menu, annoying unplugging is no longer necessary. In addition, the two chess programs share 9 memory slots for games played – so you can play with one engine and then analyze with the other if you wish.
The King Features
The King includes a Comfort mode with self-adjusting playing strength levels, as well as the Elo levels to help you assess your own playing strength. By switching to the expert mode, you can compete against an “electronic chess grandmaster” with up to 2500 ELO and even configure your own personalities.
In the latest version, ChessGenius can not only abandon its game in a hopeless situation, but also offer a draw. The engine is rightly considered an absolute classic of computer chess and offers, among other things, 2 opening libraries as well as 7 additional special books, with which you can train, for example, popular openings such as the Queen’s Gambit.
- Processor: ARM Cortex M7, 300 MHz processor
- RAM: 384 KB
- Approx. 7.4 x 3.9 cm or 3 x 1.5 in
- Backlight Illuminated
- Multilevel dimming
- Can be switched off
- The King by Johan de Koning
- ChessGenius by Richard Lang
- Playing Strength: >2,500 ELO
- Dimensions: approximately 18 x 15 x 5 cm or 7 x 6 x 2 in
- Menu operation: 7 Languages available (DE/GB/FR/NL/ES/IT/RU)
- Main adapter - 9V DC
- Opening books:
- Classic Aegon Book
- Master Book (>3000,000 Pos.) by M. Uniacke
- Special User Books
- Save and load games
- Optional download of opening libraries
- Firmware updates or program enhancements
- Countless configuration options: Configure up to three different opponent personalities for a game, such as against real chess grandmasters
- Countless difficulty levels, infinitely configurable
Compatible Chess Boards
Still need a chess board? Your Chess Classics Element fits perfectly with the Exclusive Board and Supreme Tournament 55. Just plug it in and go. Both real wood boards are equipped with all technical refinements: Automatic figure recognition and LED move indicator for a perfect gaming experience.