The King's Gambit (CD) - Bangiev
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 8946 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About The King's Gambit (CD) - Bangiev.
Many exciting games have been played with 2.f4, for example the "immortal game" Anderson-Kieseritzky, London 1851. The King's Gambit has always had its supporters. Used by geniuses like ex-world champion Boris Spassky or David Bronstein in the past, it is now employed successfully by top players like Julian Hodgson, Nigel Short of Alexei Fedorov. In the hands of the inventive attacking player, the King's Gambit is an extremely dangerous weapon. However, it is also an attractive opening from a practical point of view as after 1.e4 e5 you need not learn the numerous lines of the open games, but can immediately maneuver your opponent into the direction you like. The well-known chess trainer Alexander Bangiev is considered one of the leading experts of this opening worldwide and already has published numerous books on it.
- more than 30 introductory texts, each featuring a survey on the respective variation complex
- database with 16,000 games
- large variation tree which can also be used as Fritz opening book
- System Requirements:
- Pentium, 32 MB RAM, Windows 95/98/2000/XP