World Chess Championship Matches, Vol 3 - Berdichevsky
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About World Chess Championship Matches, Vol 3 - Berdichevsky.
Karpov, Kasparov. Edited by Igor Berdichevsky, this third volume of the anthology contains 278 collected and annotated games, diagrams, informant style annotations and black and white illustrations taken out of all the matches for the world chess championship between 1978 and 1998. The book covers the period of Karpov and Kasparov as the world title holders.
- 295 Pages
- Publisher: Russian Chess House
- Published: 2002
- Notation: Figurine Notation