King's Indian & Grunfeld: Fianchetto Lines - Janjgava
- FREE Shipping on $75+ orders to U.S. 48 states
- Safe Packaging and Worldwide Shipping
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, easy returns up to 6 months
- Available, friendly help 1-800-348-4749
- 9,259 people rated Chess House 4.7 of 5 stars
About King's Indian & Grunfeld: Fianchetto Lines - Janjgava.
By calmly fianchettoing his king's bishop in reply to the King's Indian and Grunfeld, White seeks to draw the sting from these dynamic defenses and exert positional pressure throughout the middlegame. By refusing to create a massive pawn-center, he offers Black no target for counter-play. Some of the lines become very sharp, especially if Black makes an all-out attempt to generate counter-play and provokes White into hand-to-hand fighting. These lines in particular call for accurate detailed analysis, and Lasha Janjgava provides this in abundance.
- 320 Pages
- Publisher: Gambit
- Published: 2003
- Notation: Figurine Notation